assignment f1 - location location location !!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
sprive
Event Planner

assignment f1 - location location location !!

Unread postby sprive » February 22nd, 2014, 12:04 pm

Hey all I am so close to being done school this is my last project that I haven't done and I am just a bit confused on if they are looking for me to pick a few different locations to offer my bride and groom to try and find something that is like her dream location ,
or are they just looking for me to pick one of the multiple choice questions and describe why I picked that answer????
:geek:
project question .......
"Give them three choices and tell them firmly that they must choose one.
a. Sit down and have a talk with Cindy. Ask her what it was about the golf course that she really
liked and try to find other locations that have the same qualities and/or atmosphere.
b. Sit down and have a talk with Marcus. Ask him to speak to Cindy and help her try to be
more open-minded towards the other possible ceremony locations.
c. Tell Cindy to find a location herself since she doesn’t like any of your suggestions.
d. Other.
State which option you think is best. Briefly explain your choice (if you selected Choice D, explain what
you would do). Your answer can be typed in brief point form or in full sentences."

any one that has any clues on what they are looking for with this question would be greatly appreciated .

thanks all
WanderfulLife

Re: assignment f1 - location location location !!

Unread postby WanderfulLife » February 23rd, 2014, 11:47 am

I just finished and submitted mine this morning. I'm sure they want to know what you choose from the options and why. I don't think it will hurt to find a new location but I really don't think it's necessary.
D Wand- "Wand"erful Life Weddings & Events
sprive
Event Planner

Re: assignment f1 - location location location !!

Unread postby sprive » February 24th, 2014, 1:42 pm

ok great thank you!
That's kind of what I figured as well but just wanted to make sure I was reading the assignment correctly

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”