B1 help

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Tiffani.Sparks

B1 help

Unread postby Tiffani.Sparks » April 6th, 2014, 3:24 pm

im currently on B1 and im having some issues trying to tie everything together. maybe im making this harder than it needs be.. but she said she didn't want a themed party.. so do the invitations need to be nice yet simple? and of the 3 hobbies you are suppose to pick 1.. thought she didn't want themed?? and how do you tie this hobby to the carnival food and carnival games for the kids? I want things to flow and not just seem like "stuff" thrown together.. ready to submit unit B but im stuck on this part. thanks for any help
lollipop

Re: B1 help

Unread postby lollipop » April 9th, 2014, 12:31 am

Tiffani yes that was a tricky one and Im not sure what my mark on it will be but I went for simple invites, carnival food and tied in one of the hobbies with the decorations, Im a bit worried I might've added a bit much and it might seem like a theme, hopefully it just highlights the hobby not over does it. A couple of the hobby decorations would also work well with a carnival theme so thats how I've tied all mine in together. Hope that helps, goodluck with it.
arlynbriones

Unread postby arlynbriones » April 30th, 2014, 3:21 pm

im doing the same assignment right now .. and I don't think that knowing Mr D hobbies have something to do with theme party... maybe im wrong? knowing his hobbies will help you to chose the invitation and decorate the room or outside..
Tiffani.Sparks

Unread postby Tiffani.Sparks » May 3rd, 2014, 1:20 pm

thank you! Id like to know what you got as a score/grade when you get it back.. I think my thoughts on knowing his hobbies just seemed like we were suppose to pick one and decorate with whatever hobby I chose.. to me that seems like picking a theme.. like having golf decorations .. it would seem like a golf themed party with carnival food
lollipop

Unread postby lollipop » May 8th, 2014, 8:58 am

Hi Tiffani,
well I mstve got it right because i received an A+ for that unit. It did feel like I was picking a theme, so I think you might be on the right track with picking a hobby and decorating from that. Good luck with it

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”