New Student

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
RNicholl

New Student

Unread post by RNicholl »

Hello, my name is Rosalynd. Everyone calls me Roz though. I just enrolled to the Event and Wedding Planning, I am very excited to get started. I just graduated from Ohio University with a bachelor degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism and a minor in Business Administration. I am very excited to get started on this program!
Beata

Re: New Student

Unread post by Beata »

Hi Roz!

I have just enrolled to Event and Wedding planning course too! Just yesterday got my details, and now waiting for my package to come, and then I will start it! Can't wait!

How do you find the course?

By the way I'm finishing Tourism Management in UK as my Bachelor :)
JD3C

Unread post by JD3C »

I'm fairly new too! I just registered on the 20th and just submitted my first unit today!

I'm in Canada, where are you guys located? :)
FaithOsa

Unread post by FaithOsa »

:D Hi guys, I'm Faith and fairly new too. working on my unit 1 now and so excited about all the information I'm getting from this course. Can't wait to complete it already. :)
MechellW

Unread post by MechellW »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mechell I am also a new student i actually just enrolled today, and i am very excited to start. I am just waiting to receive my package. :D I chose to join the school because i have a niche for planning events just figured i would go for it and expand my knowledge, and experience. Good luck to everyone!
Terri81

Unread post by Terri81 »

I just started the course today. My package hasn't arrived yet, so I'm currently using the online documents to start working through the assignments. The course materials are very informative
Delysamarie

Unread post by Delysamarie »

Hi all,
I just started as well and received my materials yesterday. So excited to get started on unit A. Hopefully this training course will give me the skills I need to start my own business. I have always had a niche for planning parties and hope I can take it to the next level. Good luck everyone!!

Delysa