Event Producer, Veronica Graham - (San Diego)

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Eventproducer
Event Planner

Event Producer, Veronica Graham - (San Diego)

Unread post by Eventproducer »

Good Morning Everyone -

My name is Veronica and have recently joined QC. I am waiting for my new material to arive.
Are there any study tips that anyone can give me?
Is anyone almost done?
Cosmopolitan Events
Event Planner

Re: Event Producer, Veronica Graham - (San Diego)

Unread post by Cosmopolitan Events »

Hi Veronica!

I'm only on Unit C but my best advice is to read all the booklets given to you very thoroughly, they have some really good and useful tips. Also when you are doing the assignments where you have to plan an event/occasion, go with your first thought/idea as they are usually the best ones, don't stress, and let your creativity flow :)

All the best

Becky xx
Demandasevents
Event Planner

Unread post by Demandasevents »

Thanks so much, that sounds like great advice! I too am awaiting my materials and am very excited to get started! I have researched this school for the last two years and am so very excited to get going!
Dare 2B FAB
Event Planner

Unread post by Dare 2B FAB »

Hello

I have also just started last month and was so excited about starting and recieving my materials. The first section A is pretty simple and most of them can be answered without the text, all you need is access to the internet as the course outline states. I was done with most of chapter A before I even recieved my books and just over checked my work when i did and watched the dvds which i think are way out dated lol

Best of luck to you :D
Eventproducer
Event Planner

Unread post by Eventproducer »

Thanks Friends! I too have started the assignment sheets and have not recieved the material! I'm sure something will stump me really soon.

Good Luck to everyone and happy studies!

Veronica -