Newbie looking for other Aussie's :)

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
BeautyBudgetPlanner
Event Planner

Newbie looking for other Aussie's :)

Unread postby BeautyBudgetPlanner » June 14th, 2012, 5:29 am

Hello,
My name is Natika, :) I'm from Australia, im in my early twenties and have just started studying Event & Weddling Planning. I'm super excited and can't wait to meet more people who are studying in Australia also. I would love to keep in contact with some of you to exchange experiences and help each other out along the way! :)

Can't wait to here from you all. xxx
PaulineP
Event Planner

Re: Newbie looking for other Aussie's :)

Unread postby PaulineP » June 14th, 2012, 9:15 am

Hi Natika, I'm Pauline and I'm also from the great land Down Under haha. I'm from Cardwell NQ.
BeautyBudgetPlanner
Event Planner

Unread postby BeautyBudgetPlanner » June 15th, 2012, 5:57 am

Hi Pauline, :)

I actually have never heard of cardwel, I'm only an half hour away from Brisbane. How far along in the course are you ? :)

Thanks for the reply :D
PaulineP
Event Planner

Unread postby PaulineP » June 17th, 2012, 7:49 am

Hi Natika, firstly Cardwell is a beautiful little seaside town (pop. 1500) half way between Townsville and Cairns. We were the main town to be hit by Cycone Yasi last year, and Hinchinbrook Island is only few km out from us. So where are you located. I have been a bit slack with the course at the moment, still on unit A.

Talk again soon.
Pauline
Kahlijah
Event Planner

Unread postby Kahlijah » June 20th, 2012, 8:04 am

I'm a newbie from Australia too! :D (Perth, WA)

I've just enrolled and just waiting on my package to arrive. Very excited, I wish I had a little more patience... I'm probably going to pounce on the mailman when he finally arrives with it.
Marienne
Event Planner

Unread postby Marienne » June 25th, 2012, 6:02 am

BeautyBudgetPlanner
Event Planner

finally ... lol

Unread postby BeautyBudgetPlanner » June 27th, 2012, 2:40 am

Hi pauline, sorry to hear about the cyclone and all, hope all your family are okay.
And hi to everyone else :)

Ive almost finished Unit A :) i did 3 assignments in one weekend. :) n of corse read the books n watched the DVD. i got so motivated, and am really enjoying it! ive got four assignments left n the last booklet to read! :) Im on Assignment A4 in event and wedding planning, im a lil confused it doesn't even give the amount of people attending. so ill just assume like 15 people lol. im so worried to get my first feedback on them all..

What was everyone's traits like? i chose mine to be Interpersonal Skills, Leadership & Creativity :) ive actually completed a class on Interpersonal Skills :)
Nadia
Event Planner

Unread postby Nadia » June 27th, 2012, 8:11 pm

Hi Nakita, my name is Nadia and Im from Melbourne. I started the course last year and Im nearly finished - up to Unit E :)

Hope you're doing well with your first unit!!

Nadia

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”