AUSTRALIAN STUDENTS

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
EmilyPerry93

AUSTRALIAN STUDENTS

Unread post by EmilyPerry93 »

Hey guys,
I just started this course, Im from Tasmania. Just wondering if there are any other Australian girls? :)
foxylady

Re: AUSTRALIAN STUDENTS

Unread post by foxylady »

Hi Emily. I have enrolled to do this course. Just havent had much time to do it as I am also working fulltime. :(
EmilyPerry93

Unread post by EmilyPerry93 »

How are you going with it working full time?
im not working at the moment, so I m finding it easier to go through, there is just lots of reading.
Where abouts in Australia are you?
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Unread post by Tfredenburg »

Congratulations Emily! How are you enjoying the course this far? Event planning is really an exciting field. The course work is really helpful.

Tywana F. CEO
Roszel's Wedding and Event Planning
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Unread post by Tfredenburg »

Hello Foxlady,

I just wanted to encourage you to keep going. It can be challenging working full time and going to school. The best thing about QC Wedding and Event School is that you can go at your own pace. I was pregnant when I started in June 2012. I just completed all of my course work about 30 minutes ago. It took some time but I finally did it. You can do it too. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Tywana F. CEO
Roszel's Wedding and Event Planning
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
http://www.roszels.com
AmandaBrockbank

Unread post by AmandaBrockbank »

I'm an Aussie too!! I'm from Queensland, just started today. Very excited!
Kahlijah
Event Planner

Unread post by Kahlijah »

Hi there

My name's Kahli and I'm from Perth, Western Australia.

I'm on the last assignment of unit F. I've had such a good time doing this, I don't want it to end!

I've enjoyed studying event management so much that I've gone on to do my diploma.

If you need any help or motivation, feel free to contact me on kahlijah23@gmail.com
JenniferTam
Event Planner

Unread post by JenniferTam »

Hey all,
My names Jennifer. I'm currently in Melbourne. I have just finished this course in the last 10 minutes after starting it in 2011. Its a great course to do when your working full time as well as balancing out your social life as you are doing it at your own pace and own time.

However the down fall for me is that this course does not give you the work experience that other courses do which make the job search a bit harder due to most employers would like you to have some experience. however it doesn't mean you should stop trying.

All the best to everyone doing this course.