GETTING STARTED

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
EmilyPerry93

GETTING STARTED

Unread postby EmilyPerry93 » January 7th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Did everyone else start this course straight away or waiting for the package to come.
I dont know what to do, Im so excited and want to start, but I want the package to come.
Kaztaff

Re: GETTING STARTED

Unread postby Kaztaff » January 9th, 2015, 1:17 am

Hi Emily,
I started when I got the pack. Know how exciting it can be!! Good luck my dear! I've found it fun! :D
Kath from Brisbane Aus.
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Unread postby Tfredenburg » January 21st, 2015, 3:41 am

I'm so excited for you Emily! I believe I started when I received the package.

Tywana F. CEO
Roszel's Wedding and Event Planning
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
vickievang

Unread postby vickievang » January 29th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Emily,

If you are really eager to start, don't wait on the packet. Everything you will receive in the packet is now online. You can actually get ahead of the game and start reading the course books online.
AmandaBrockbank

Unread postby AmandaBrockbank » February 9th, 2015, 10:34 pm

I cant wait a whole week so I've started online!! I'm so excited and not very good at being patient. Sitting here planning what I would like my Office to look like when I become a event planner!!
JessAyer

Unread postby JessAyer » February 10th, 2015, 11:05 pm

I just enrolled and got my student log in today. I want to be patient and wait for the package as I prefer a hard copy to a pdf but I'm really anxious to get started. I have a feeling that if I don't have the material in a few days I will break and start with the online copies. It would be nice if there was a tablet addition.
SloLove

Unread postby SloLove » March 6th, 2015, 5:52 am

I was thinking the same thing...do I get started right away or should I wait on the material. I want to excel at everything so I'll probably force myself to wait
JessAyer

Unread postby JessAyer » March 19th, 2015, 3:44 pm

I ended up waiting and I'm glad I did. I like having hard copies. I'm off to a slow start due to some unexpected life events but I'm working on my business plan now. I want to take my time a do it right.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”