Staying Focused

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Matthew.Edm

Staying Focused

Unread postby Matthew.Edm » January 13th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Im having problem with staying focused on the course
my life is buzzing around me and I have other things going on in my life.
what is everyone suggestions on keeping with the flow of school and reading the books and doing it..
what keeps you motivated?
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Re: Staying Focused

Unread postby Tfredenburg » January 21st, 2015, 3:38 am

Hello Mathew,

It could be challenging at times to keep focused. My motivation came from my client's and my passion for wedding and event planning. I found myself the more I worked with client's the more it compelled me to complete my assignments. I think the longest course was F, because it was my last. I usually work on my assignments early in the morning or late at night. I did most of my reading in the car while my husband was driving. Or I would read in the hair salon from my phone or Kindle Fire. I hope I was helpful.

Tywana F. CEO
Roszel's Wedding and Event Planning
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Matthew.Edm

Re: Staying Focused

Unread postby Matthew.Edm » January 21st, 2015, 5:56 pm

Thanks Tywana

yeah im having lots of problems as I am working full time at a vet clinic. and most of the businesses here in the city of Edmonton wont hire grads until they are done with the course all together. its really tuff just going on with passion and fun of weddings but doing full time work in something different all together
really trying to push for it as best as I can!

thanks again

Matt

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”