Naming my business

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
denims24

Naming my business

Unread post by denims24 »

Hi everyone! I'm Danielle. I'm almost finished with my course (about halfway through Unit F right now), and I'm so excited to be done and get started working! So I thought I had all my life plans figured out, but then my boyfriend and I talked and some things are being placed on a small hold for now. I'm planning on moving to Los Angeles from San Francisco, and I thought we would be doing that sooner rather than later…

Anyway, I don't want to wait 3 or 4 years to get my business started! So I'm planning on making it up here and moving it when I move. For now I'll probably just plan birthdays and special events, and then when I move south I'll do everything.

I've been trying to think of a name for my business. So far I have two that I'm trying to decide between.
1. Dream Come True Events
2. Things That Shine

Which one do you guys like better? I'm leaning a little more towards the second one, but I'd like a second (or however many) opinion. Thanks!
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Re: Naming my business

Unread post by Tfredenburg »

Hello, Congratulations! I would like to say that both of the names you have chosen sounds really good. The one that stands out the most is the "Things that Shine". I think I really like that one. I hope I helped. Let me know which one you chose. I really interested in knowing.

Tywana, CEO

Roszel's Wedding and Event Planning
Ypsilanti, MI 48198