New student

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
TayLinAnne

New student

Unread postby TayLinAnne » January 26th, 2015, 12:07 pm

Hi all

I'm gayle from Western Australia. I already have my business up and running from previous work in coordination, my next step is to formalise my knowledge with a cert. I'm quite excited to embark on this adventure, knowing it will teach me so much more than I have already learnt. I'm a mum to 3 children, I've had a break working in coordination for quite some years because my kids have been my focus. now they're all starting school, I may as well too, it's time to start contributing to the family funds :)

thanks for reading. :)
Gayle
Matthew.Edm

Re: New student

Unread postby Matthew.Edm » January 27th, 2015, 7:28 pm

Welcome!
and good luck ;)
JessAyer

Unread postby JessAyer » February 10th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Hi Gayle,
I just enrolled. I hope to connect with other students to share the experience. I can't wait to get started on the material. See you in the Forums!

Jessica
SloLove

Unread postby SloLove » March 6th, 2015, 5:49 am

Hey guys,

Im Will from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I just signed up for the Event/wedding planner course 2 days ago. All of this is brand spanking new to me. I do not currently have a business or planned any events. So Im going to hold off on creating my website for now lol. Either way Im ready to get started
kayli1227

Unread postby kayli1227 » March 12th, 2015, 7:47 am

Good Luck!!!
mandyj

Unread postby mandyj » June 23rd, 2015, 7:18 pm

Hello all I am new to this as well. I have only planned my kids birthday parties. I love being creative. I can't wait to get going on this wonderful adventure. :)
Kenichi

Unread postby Kenichi » June 29th, 2015, 11:13 am

Hi,
I'm Kenichi (key-knee-chi) I just enrolled in the Home Staging course earlier this month (June). All of this is new to me too but I am so excited about the new adventure.
yocat1

Unread postby yocat1 » June 29th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Hi All,
I am a New student as well Wedding/Event Planning. I cant wait to get my materials. I am also eager to start interacting with other students in the same course studies.

Looking forward to this being a great start for me

Yolanda- Illinois

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”