New to QC

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
thailongino

New to QC

Unread postby thailongino » January 29th, 2015, 5:38 pm

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to say that I've enrolled today and am looking forward to starting my courses. I'm an aspiring event and wedding planner in Charlotte, North Carolina. I cannot wait to be able to say I've finished my last aasignment. My goals are to be successful in my own wedding planning business, which I've already started. Any other North Carolina planners?
mstara

Re: New to QC

Unread postby mstara » January 29th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Hi! I am new as well! I've almost completed Unit A! I too am from North Carolina. I'm about an hour away from Charlotte in a much smaller town named Salisbury! Just wanted to say hello and best of luck!!!! :D
thailongino

Unread postby thailongino » January 30th, 2015, 4:42 pm

JessAyer

Unread postby JessAyer » February 10th, 2015, 9:14 pm

I'm joining you all from Northern California. I just received my student account today. I'm really excited and can't wait to get the materials. It will be a pleasure learning with you all and making connections with others that share the same passion :-)

Jessica Ayer
Wansada

Unread postby Wansada » July 1st, 2015, 10:10 pm

Hi everybody
I enrolled last night and still waiting the kits the most excited lol I l live in charlotte and looking someone who can talk together; )

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”