My QC journey

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Kahlijah
Event Planner

My QC journey

Unread postby Kahlijah » February 17th, 2015, 12:29 am

Hi everyone

My name is Kahli and I'm from Perth, Western Australia.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of my time doing the Event & Wedding course. I am 2 assignments away from completing and I find myself dragging it out because I don't want it to end! :cry:

This course has given me the knowledge and inspiration I was looking for to break into the events industry. It has confirmed that it's my passion and exactly what I should be doing.

On that note - I'm furthering my education by undertaking a nationally accredited Diploma in Events and a nationally accredited Diploma in Business. I have also started getting my personal business components together so on successful completion of my Diplomas, I can get my business straight off the ground.

If you're a student reading this, I hope you find the resources and tutor guidance every bit as educational and inspirational as I did and I wish you every success from completion of this course to the path you take after it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Please don't hesitate to reply to this post and we can swap emails if you are looking for some guidance from one student to another or if you're just looking for some motivation or inspiration.

I would be honoured to help out, whether it's based on the course material, event business or anything at all...

Kahli
Last edited by Kahlijah on March 26th, 2015, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmandaBrockbank

Re: My QC journey

Unread postby AmandaBrockbank » February 17th, 2015, 6:39 am

So great to hear Kahli!

I enrolled last week and have just finished the first unit. I cant wait to be a fully fledged event planner!
Do you mind me asking how long has the course taken you?
What do you plan or hope to do long term with your business?
Kahlijah
Event Planner

Re: My QC journey

Unread postby Kahlijah » February 18th, 2015, 4:10 am

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”