Business Name

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
katielunn

Business Name

Unread post by katielunn »

Hi all, I am having trouble coming up with a name to start my company with while going through this school. I was thinking about Katie Lunn Events ( my name ) I was thinking this because there is so much rage about self promotion, and I thought this would be a good way to start that. Promoting myself as well as my business. I want to have a name that is suited for events and weddings, not just one.
Let me know if you have any thoughts, and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks
planty01

Re: Business Name

Unread post by planty01 »

Hi Katie,
My name is Alan Plant and I am using my initials for my business name it's called A.P Events Planner. I am also using a slogan with my name which is Making your special day precious. I hope this helps. As I find it really easy using your own name for a company name :)
catherinercarney

Unread post by catherinercarney »

I love a self-named business, it adds that personal touch. Also, I know that when I meet a business owner who has their name on the door I instantly feel more confident in that persons ability. And you have a great name for cheesy but catchy slogans ! haha "Katie Lunn will get it done" etc. etc. :lol: Goodluck!
adavisl

Unread post by adavisl »

I came up with my name by spending days researching word plays on a simple thesaurus. I came up with something fabulous which reflects my personality and fits my enterprise to a "T". When you find it you'll just know. Naming your business is roughly 40% of your marketing success. Choose it wisely. Make sure it is easy to remember but stands out. Have fun with it.