WPIC CODE OF ETHICS
1. We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Unless were able to give to clients.
2. We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our client.
3. We uphold our ethics, we will not take or attempt to take clients from or discredit other vendors with gossip or slander.
4. Every client will receive a detailed contract for wedding day direction, destination or full wedding coordination services.
5. We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and coordinator at the commencement of service.
6. We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the wedding industry.
7. Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
8. We will make every effort to return calls and e-mails in a timely manner. (within 48 hrs)
9. We always endeavour to benefit our clients and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
10. We cannot guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can