Another newbie

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Eventer
Event Planner

Another newbie

Unread post by Eventer »

Hi everyone, Im also new to the course!

After a year of having the QC website in my favorites I decided to start the course! Its something I just haven't been able to get out of my head and honestly think Ill be good at it so here goes...ha

I received my material last Friday and just completed Assignment 1.
I have to say, that after 3 hard years in college and not enjoying any of it I truly am enjoying every minute of this course. Its brilliant and already worth the money and Im yet to complete even 1/10 of it.

Anyways, hello to you all! Im Daniel, 19 from England. Im throwing myself straight in at the deep end with a 7 week deadline to complete the Event & Wedding Planning course, Im then off to work at the Olympics for the final week and will return to the North West and set up my own business. I cannot wait!

I love forums, think they're a fantastic way to meet new people, get tips and even help sometimes so Ill be pretty active on here. I wont be much help for another week or 2 until I know some more but it'd be great to get to know you all.

I hope im not the only lad here haha

Great to meet you all anyway.
aeudy81
Event Planner

Re: Another newbie

Unread post by aeudy81 »

Hey Daniel nice to meet you. Sounds like you are really excited about this course. Good luck to you.
sstaquino
Event Planner

Unread post by sstaquino »

Hello Daniel,
Welcome and good luck with the course, it sounds like you are truly excited about it. :D
Eventer
Event Planner

Unread post by Eventer »

Im more excited about what lies ahead for me, but yes I am enjoying myself :)

Thanks, nice to meet you both.
Kyla25
Event Planner

Unread post by Kyla25 »

Hiya Im kyla....Im from the north west too, Im so excited & loving the course!! Hope ure ok xx
Eventer
Event Planner

Unread post by Eventer »

Hi Kyla, great to meet you!

Small world isnt it haha, glad to hear you loving the course. Im only hearing good things about it and think its great myself.

Im good thanks, hope your well.

Have you got a deadline for completing the course? Have you got any plans for afterwards?