confusion on assignment a2

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
CSales89

confusion on assignment a2

Unread postby CSales89 » November 11th, 2015, 4:07 pm

ello all!
just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Candace and I am really excited to start this new chapter of my life with this EWP course. I was a little confused on how to answer the 1st equation on assignment A2, seeing as how there are plenty of examples of what style of seating to use. Is there any kind of right or wrong answer for this question?
JK

Re: confusion on assignment a2

Unread postby JK » November 13th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Hi, I'm on the same assignment, did you figure out if there was an exact answer or if we just have to justify we chose the numbers we did in the written answer??
JK

Unread postby JK » November 13th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Never mind, I found the info ha ha!
RebeccaZ

Unread postby RebeccaZ » November 18th, 2015, 9:33 pm

ok, so the way the question is set up I decided to leave the first part blank considering that as an example. When the equation was followed later by 2 questions, that's when I filled it in. Is that what everyone else did?
AlyssiaJM

Unread postby AlyssiaJM » November 19th, 2015, 12:28 am

I received an A+ on Unit A and I found that this was a fairly general question, they want to make sure you know how to calculate sq. ft. and can easily determine your venue size in accordance with the guest list. The equation overall is easily answerable, but I would say just make sure you justify your answer and you should be just fine. ;)
ZAK

Unread postby ZAK » December 2nd, 2015, 6:38 pm

Just some clarity incase others read the thread, I ran into the same problem on this question. If you go to course materials<Course Guide A then scroll down the document past the checklist for the unit, it gives you instructions on the assignment and what information to use for the questions.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”