Last minute grades!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Mykimoto06

Last minute grades!

Unread postby Mykimoto06 » November 19th, 2015, 3:41 am

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem or get a little annoyed that their tutor waits until the last possible minute to grade your assignment and give feedback? Like, I know they have lives and are probably really busy but the very last day of the 10 days? And what frustrates me even more is when my tutor does leave feedback and I would like to question her on something, I can not directly contact her but instead have to have a message forwarded through customer service. *sigh* Ok, done ranting
KateC

Re: Last minute grades!

Unread postby KateC » November 21st, 2015, 5:37 pm

Hi!
I guess it really depends on who your tutor is because mine gave me my grades really fast. For my second unit, she gave me a grade 2 days later! Maybe your tutor is really busy right now?
Mykimoto06

Unread postby Mykimoto06 » November 22nd, 2015, 5:52 pm

Lucky! Maybe so, but it really was a bother because I could not move further along without her grading. I remember one lady said she finished everything in a month. Guess she had a quick tutor too.
ChristineK

Unread postby ChristineK » December 6th, 2015, 10:43 pm

I hope our one month star read all her material....just saying.
Serenekadi

Unread postby Serenekadi » July 29th, 2016, 9:35 am

Who is your tutor, may i ask?
Heflin

Unread postby Heflin » August 29th, 2016, 7:53 am

I am glad I read this as I was thinking it was 5-7 days, I guess I missed the part about 10 days. I have been looking online to see if I could find it again so thanks for posting. I am on Day 7 and still don't have my results from the last section and am waiting as well on the next part.
It can be frustrating.
TsPooh

Unread postby TsPooh » November 29th, 2016, 12:01 pm

I have been waiting since November 15 for my final unit's grade in Event & Wedding Planning, but with the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm sure it is just delayed. It is a little frustrating, because I am eager to graduate and receive my certificate, because I am having a new website created for my business and I would love to include this information. I guess patience is the key.......
TsPooh

Unread postby TsPooh » November 30th, 2016, 7:43 pm

So now I AM getting a bit frustrated as today marks Day 10 since I submitted my final assignment in event & wedding planning -- and still no grade! Why is it the one I want to receive the most is taking the longest???
BHooper91

Unread postby BHooper91 » December 3rd, 2016, 1:43 am

I had Sarah Webb as my tutor for Event Decor and found her marking to be very quick, for the wedding planning course the marking took a little longer, often arriving 10 days later.

Hope this helps!
Thanks
Bianca
TsPooh

Unread postby TsPooh » December 3rd, 2016, 11:49 am

I have Candice Coppola and the school assigned my final unit to someone else. Apparently, Candice lives in Barbados and is dealing with her house flooding! Anyway, I got my grade - I got all A+ grades on all 40 assignments and the school is giving me an Award of Merit! Hooray!
Aimee.Dunn

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » December 5th, 2016, 5:18 am

WOW congrats! I had that problem with another tutor, but the least the school could've done was inform me you know. I wasn't to thrilled.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”