New Student from Orlando!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
ZAK

New Student from Orlando!

Unread postby ZAK » December 1st, 2015, 2:08 pm

Figured I would introduce myself here in the event that I get to know any of you later on as I start a binge of 4 courses here. My name is Zak, I'm 22 years old and currently reside in Orlando, Florida. I'm a retired professional hockey player and currently working for one of the largest tech companies in the world. Event and Wedding planning was never something on my radar but random interests have always been in my head. After realizing that I couldn't be an interior designer, the CEO of Disney, a therapist and happy all at the same time, my mom mentioned she had always wanted to be a wedding planner. Thinking about it, those interests of mine can all be brought together in the simple form of a wedding planner and it sparked an interest immediately. I've begun my journey with the Event and Wedding planner course, followed by the Wedding Decor course, and finishing with both the Luxury Wedding planner and the Destination wedding planner courses. I'm super excited to kick off this journey towards one day owning my own Wedding Planning business and bringing my mom along with me so she can live out her dream as well. Look forward to having you all assist me on my path to success.

Feel free to drop a hello or good luck, all conversation is welcome!

Seasons Greetings,

Zak
ChristineK

Re: New Student from Orlando!

Unread postby ChristineK » December 6th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Good luck Zak, you'll be glad you did enroll. Courses are in dept and very valuable and rewarding. Read everything and absorb and embrace, be keen and creative and you will get all A..s

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”