New Student!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Dionne
Designer

New Student!

Unread postby Dionne » July 26th, 2012, 10:51 am

I just enrolled yesterday and I am expecting my materials soon. Just moved to Louisville, KY from Chicago. Very different pace than what I am used to, but I like it. The southern hospitality is really nice. I am looking forward to connecting with as many of you as possible. Don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to support and encourage you! Have a great day!
amandadmpsey
Makeup Artist

Re: New Student!

Unread postby amandadmpsey » August 1st, 2012, 6:27 pm

Hi there! I just signed up yesterday. I am from Illinois. Hope all is going well with you!
Myra T.
Event Planner

Unread postby Myra T. » August 1st, 2012, 11:40 pm

Hi! I also am just starting the course and im in Cincinnati Ohio but moved here not too long ago from Georgia and i so miss my southern hospitality lol! Hope all is well! :)
Dionne
Designer

Unread postby Dionne » August 5th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Welcome Myra and Amanda! :D
YoginiKaren
Designer

Unread postby YoginiKaren » August 6th, 2012, 3:11 pm

YoginiKaren
Designer

Unread postby YoginiKaren » August 6th, 2012, 3:15 pm

Lots of us new students online today. That's great! I'm from Maryland, so I get a little of the Northern and Southern hospitality....yes, they are so different, but wonderful in their own way. I'm looking forward to working with QC....I got my materials last week. Wow! Quite a lot and more organized than I thought. I'm very impressed so far. Anyone can contact me if they want. Welcome!
Maggwhlz
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Maggwhlz » August 7th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Hello, my name is Maggie I'm from Delaware. I just joined myself can't wait to get started! :D
mandybruckner
Designer

Unread postby mandybruckner » August 7th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Hello All! I am so excited to get my materials and get started! :D I live and work on Long Island...Is anyone close?

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”