New Student

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
JPolgar7

New Student

Unread post by JPolgar7 »

Hey! New student here, i was just curious as to how long people spend on a single assignment?
AlyssiaJM

Re: New Student

Unread post by AlyssiaJM »

Spend as long as it takes you to cover all aspects of the question and topic involved in the assignment :D . The tutors LOVE lots of details. It takes me anywhere from an hour to two or three days on an assignment depending on what it entails. I'm just finishing Unit E and it has taken me the longest. Its not a race! I myself am more concerned about knowing everything front to back than I am concerned about when I am going to finish. It is all exciting, but you cant rush good grading and you cant rush knowledge for it to stick! Take your time since there are no deadlines, and never think you have too much info in one assignment the more research the better! Good Luck !
Laveryafoa

Unread post by Laveryafoa »

Hi,

I am just starting on UNIT A, and the assignment worksheets are different from the booklet. Can some one please help me :?:
SarahY

Unread post by SarahY »

Follow the instructions for all the assignments as per the Course Guideline booklet