Hello From New Jersey...

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
PVEGA
Event Planner

Hello From New Jersey...

Unread postby PVEGA » July 31st, 2012, 3:41 pm

8-) Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Patricia and I'm from the South Jersey. I just started the IEWP program and I'm looking forward working with those of you who are on this program. Is there anyone who just started this program? I just submitted assignment A1. That was really easy. Anyway, just saying hi. :P
whiteorchid
Event Planner

Re: Hello From New Jersey...

Unread postby whiteorchid » August 6th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Hi my name is Debby and I am from Chicago. I too just enrolled in the Event and Wedding Planning Course. I am waiting for my materials to arrive. Welcome aboard!
fads101
Event Planner

Unread postby fads101 » August 7th, 2012, 8:37 am

Hey

My names Fadwa I'm From London and ive just enrolled for the wedding planner course and nearly finished Unit 1 and its soo good. :D
PVEGA
Event Planner

Unread postby PVEGA » August 9th, 2012, 11:12 am

Hello Fadwa and Debby. Thanks for the warm welcome. Welcome to you both! :P How are you two liking the course so far? I just finished Unit 1. I'm looking forward to the tutors remarks. So far I like the course. I think it's not bad for a correspondence course. I never took one before and I am pleasantly surprised to find it's quite interesting. ;)
sstaquino
Event Planner

Unread postby sstaquino » August 9th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Welcome all!
If you are think the first lesson is interesting, wait until you are further along. The lessons get more interesting and informative the more you go.

Good luck to you all. I am having a great time with these lessons, learning and doing.
Chelle075
Event Planner

Unread postby Chelle075 » September 25th, 2012, 6:31 pm

Hello from North Jersey ! Just starting the program tonight... wish me luck !
Kellywesley
Event Planner

Unread postby Kellywesley » September 27th, 2012, 12:50 am

Hello! My name is Kelly Wesley. I am from State College, Pa. I just started the event and wedding planning and I think it is super fun! Im so excited to start planning events!
haleymay24
Makeup Artist

Hello from New York!

Unread postby haleymay24 » September 27th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Hi my name is Haley I'm 20 years old I'm from central New York I just enrolled yesterday and I am waiting on my course materials. I'm looking forward to meeting other students.:)
Anjali J
Event Planner

Unread postby Anjali J » October 3rd, 2012, 4:10 pm

Hi all!

My name is Anjali and I am in London. I have also just enrolled on the Event and Wedding Planning course and am waiting for my materials to arrive.
I am excited to get started and see where this venture takes me!
I really look forward to working with you all :)
Good luck to all my fellow planners who will be starting along with me! Wishing you all the best and I hope we can keep in touch and go through this together!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”