Any apps to keep track of client info?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
denims24

Any apps to keep track of client info?

Unread post by denims24 »

Hey everyone! I'm Danielle. I've already completed and graduated from my course of wedding and event planning, and I even have my own business starting up soon. I just got my business cards in the mail yesterday! You can check out my website if you like: cherryblossomeventplanning.weebly.com

Anyway, I was thinking of getting an iPad for my business so I don't have to write down the notes on a piece of paper just to put them into my system later. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good apps for this kind of thing, where you can put in their budget, guest list, date, etc.?
ErinDidyoung

Re: Any apps to keep track of client info?

Unread post by ErinDidyoung »

Hey Danelle,

I am still working on finishing my certification but I have an iPad mini 2. I use it for school undergrad and my certification, I love it! You should try Evernote or awesome note. Awesome note is a type of Evernote applications, ether way they are great and you can pull up your notes from any computer. I am a ver organized person and it is simple to organize your notes. This might be helpful.

Erin Didyoung