Hello from Staffordshire

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Pinky66
Event Planner

Hello from Staffordshire

Unread postby Pinky66 » August 16th, 2012, 7:53 am

Hi All,

My name is Michele (Chele). I'm 46 years old and live in Staffordshire with my hubbie Tony.

I can't say that I'm a new student as I enrolled on the QC Event and Wedding Planning course sometime back, but as soon as I received all of my course materials the time wasn't right for me to commence my studies due to a family bereavement and also due to my health as I had a large operation last year.

I was also house hunting for a home on the South West coast after selling our house last October. We decided to move without a chain and rented a property in Cannock for 6 months whilst still looking for the house of our dreams and we finally found it. Not on the South West coast, but here in Cheslyn Hay and moved here in April this year.

After finally unpacking for the last time, I came across my course materials and now feel that it is the right time to start my course work.

I first became interested in events and wedding planing after planning my own wedding in 2001. I even made most of my wedding stuff myself too.

This interest has stayed with me since, hence me doing my course with QC.

Are there any more students on here from the Staffs area? If there are, it would be nice to network/meet up ;)

Chele x
Cosmopolitan Events
Event Planner

Re: Hello from Staffordshire

Unread postby Cosmopolitan Events » August 17th, 2012, 1:30 pm

hello Chele!!

Im in birmingham b36! email me :) b.cable.89@hotmail.com x
shazdaz
Event Planner

Re: Hello from Staffordshire

Unread postby shazdaz » September 5th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Hi am from milton keynes am new still waiting for my delivery all the best guys