New Event & Wedding Planning Student

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
DPeltier

New Event & Wedding Planning Student

Unread postby DPeltier » April 7th, 2016, 1:18 am

Greetings Everyone,

Just wanted to drop in & say hello.
I'm super excited about the course and will be even more excited once I finish.
At this time I am finding it difficult to get motivated and set aside the needed time to complete the course work. :?
Is anyone else having this problem?
cchevy

Re: New Event & Wedding Planning Student

Unread postby cchevy » April 14th, 2016, 2:36 pm

I am with you. My computer keeps adding pages to the end of my assignments when I finish and try to save. Is so frustrating and not encouraging me to continue. Welcome. This is my first time in here. Just created my forum name.
c.berry2016

Unread postby c.berry2016 » April 24th, 2016, 6:28 pm

I am with you guys too. I had a hard time getting motivated to do my course work and finish my units. I am currently on unit C and I am flying through it. All you really need to do is just remind yourself that this is what you want to do and think of how amazing it will feel when you finally receive the certification in the mail. I know i can't wait for it and that is what got my butt up and moving. Wishing you guys the best of luck! :D
Vanessab7

Unread postby Vanessab7 » May 12th, 2016, 9:19 pm

I am the same way. All this reading is what kills me. But once I pick up the booklet, I seem to get refocused. Maybe I should take some time off from work and just read everyday :P But I really cant wait to get past this first unit (which I am almost done with) and then I will be that much closer to finishing!!!

Do you all have a goal in mind as to finishing up? I am hoping before the holidays! Working a lot does not help me get motivated. I am always so tired and I just want to lay down when I get home. Anyways, good luck to everyone!! We got this!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”