Event and wedding planning

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Christina888

Event and wedding planning

Unread postby Christina888 » May 17th, 2016, 5:07 pm

I just started my Unit F. When I took out of the box I realized that they have not sent me a book called Planning the ceremony. I was going to read it today and start on my assignment. Did any of you had this problem of not getting one book in your course material. I just hope they send it soon.
kelly2204

Re: Event and wedding planning

Unread postby kelly2204 » May 18th, 2016, 1:37 pm

hi
i dont have any books missing but as you are on unit f i wondered if you had any advice at all, i am on unit a assignment 1 ive written out my answer but i havent got my books yet so ive just read the assignment and answered as i thought was correct is there a wrong or right answer? i feel like ive written too much
Aimee.Dunn

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » May 18th, 2016, 3:48 pm

@kelly2204

I got an A for unit 1, my advice to you is you choose the traits that you can best familiarize yourself with. There are no right or wrong answers . Relate this to your knowledge in event planning expertise and your set to go. I related mine to being a hospitality professional but if you don't have this background experience you can always use google.

I wrote about 94 words per chosen traits and I am a very idealistic person. Hope this helps.

Welcome to QC. ..

Aimee
kelly2204

Unread postby kelly2204 » May 18th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Thanks so much for your help! :)
Aimee.Dunn

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » May 18th, 2016, 6:27 pm

No worries, its a great course.. I'm on unit C. Just read the books, all the answers are there.

Pinterest is my favorite to help create ideas! Also DIY blogs and pages. You can get a lot of inspiration. I live on a small island so my research is slightly different. I have limited vendors, and suppliers so it becomes repetitive for me. But you can get artsy and creative with this.

You'll catch up soon. DM, always happy to help :) :D :D

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”