First Assignment Completed! Yay

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Jen Beebe
Event Planner

First Assignment Completed! Yay

Unread postby Jen Beebe » August 23rd, 2012, 12:46 pm

I am so excited to have completed my first assignment and to know I can do all of this on my own time. Like when my children go to school and I'm not at work or when the go to bed and I can't sleep. It works out great! Look out world here I come ;)
midnightblue
Event Planner

Re: First Assignment Completed! Yay

Unread postby midnightblue » August 28th, 2012, 11:56 am

Hi Jen,

Isn't that a great feeling? I remember feeling such a sense of accomplishment. Once I started the program I found time to read and do assignments at such odd times and locations. My daughter was in a hockey tournament and had to be at the rink an hour early, so I sat on the floor in a corner and read my assignments. When my son was having minor surgery the other day, I utilized that time to read another assignment. I always have one of the lesson books in my bag. My favorite is Saturday and Sunday mornings. I have to be at work Monday thru Friday very early, so I just keep the alarm set for the same time on the weekends and get up and work away on my assignments. It has proven to be a very exciting path to explore and I have planned several events ranging from 25-350 people for my employer and have been able to do it with confidence in my abilities, education and resources.

Keep up the good work.

Gayle
midblueproductions@comcast.net
EricLutz
Designer

Re: First Assignment Completed! Yay

Unread postby EricLutz » August 28th, 2012, 5:26 pm

I just finished mine today - SO excited to drop it in the mail and now I can't wait for my second unit to arrive.

I got my first one in the post a week ago and loved working on it so much this weekend that I just powered through it - before I knew it I was done!

Such a good time I can't believe it took me this long to sign up!!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”