Unit F assignement f3 HELP !

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
bonnetdane

Unit F assignement f3 HELP !

Unread postby bonnetdane » June 15th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Hi , I am kinda stuck on this assignement , they are asking for a very detailed description of the venues , i think i might have to actually go there , I feel bad wasting their time on me while they could be with actual client, has anybody done it ? and if yes how ?
I really need help , thank you.
Aimee.Dunn

Re: Unit F assignement f3 HELP !

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » June 22nd, 2016, 12:07 pm

Haven't gotten there, wish I could assist!

How did you get through with unit D? I'm on the bad-luck sect but can't determine if Its in the book or are they asking our professional approach?

Hope you can help :/

Aimee
bonnetdane

Unread postby bonnetdane » June 22nd, 2016, 3:00 pm

I honestly thought all the units were fairly easy until I got to the last one !Never had a grade under A, and they are asking your professional approach :)
Aimee.Dunn

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » June 22nd, 2016, 3:52 pm

Great thanks!

I actually wanted to finish all three courses by september but then took a look at unit F ... Closed that manual so quickly haha

I've never gotten under A either, don't intend too.. trying not to rush anything. Where are you located?
planty01

Unread postby planty01 » June 26th, 2016, 3:54 am

Hi Bonnetdane,
I went to one of my local venues and had a look round, they shouldn't mind because as I see it when you pass your course and become a Wedding planner you may be bringing business their way. My local venue was very happy to show me round. I hope this helps.
bonnetdane

Unread postby bonnetdane » June 27th, 2016, 1:27 pm

Im in canada ! , and i did go eventually , they refused , so i snooped around :lol:
a.rippel

Unread postby a.rippel » June 5th, 2017, 9:01 pm

I'm having the same issue! I call ahead and explain myself, and I'm being turned down because it's the summer and many places are getting busy with summer weddings...

Do you think they would except like, our opinions towards the galleries they have available online?

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”