Unit A - Almost Done!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Xtian

Unit A - Almost Done!

Unread postby Xtian » June 15th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Hey y'all! About to submit Unit A for Wedding and Event planning.

I'm only submitting assignment A1 through A6. A7 is optional and while I do plan to complete it, the assignment is writing the executive summary for a business plan. I haven't written the full plan yet, and it will take me some time, and the course recommends writing an executive summary after you've written the plan, so the lesson seems a bit premature.

Did anyone else skip A7? Can I submit it at a later time for feedback?

Thanks!

Xtian
Christian G. | @cgarceau13
bonnetdane

Re: Unit A - Almost Done!

Unread postby bonnetdane » June 15th, 2016, 5:42 pm

I did skip it as well , because i do not plan on having my own business , you can however do it later and send it for a certain fee
Merrell625

Unread postby Merrell625 » June 18th, 2016, 12:09 pm

I said the same thing about the assignment being out of order. I asked the school and they said if we wanted to submit the optional assignment after we have already submitted that unit then it will be a $20 charge for them to give feedback on it. :( They said since there is no time limit for assignments that we have time to figure it out and submit it.
Jeffarah

Unread postby Jeffarah » June 30th, 2016, 12:50 pm

I just submitted Unit A the optional assignment. It may seem out of order since, in the traditional way, an executive summary is written last. However, I found that the assignment was quite helpful in that it got me thinking about exactly what I want my business to be and the direction I want my business to go in.

I do not have a business plan, but since my intention is to establish a business, I found that writing the Executive Summary really got the ball rolling.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”