New Event Planning & Wedding Planning student!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
dominique

New Event Planning & Wedding Planning student!

Unread postby dominique » July 27th, 2016, 9:43 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Dominique, and I JUST signed up for this course! I have absolutely no experience in planning, but I'm in the process of planning my own wedding now, and I've realized how much I love it!

After reading through the forums, I feel a little behind the curve, because it seems most of you have been planning for years! I just wanted to take these courses to get some knowledge of what I'm getting into, so that I can have a leg to stand on getting started!

If there is any advice that you all could give me starting out, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Dominique
s.edgerton

Re: New Event Planning & Wedding Planning student!

Unread postby s.edgerton » August 4th, 2016, 6:11 am

Hey Dominique!

Don't worry, I have very minimal experience with Event and Wedding Planning but I am so excited to learn all of these new things.
We got this :)

Congratulations on planning your own wedding. That sounds like an amazing time.

Your fellow newbie,
Sapphira
Lornnemackay

Unread postby Lornnemackay » August 26th, 2016, 3:50 am

Hi also very new to this as of today no experience at all. hope it all goes well for us good luck. xx
MrsMcCartney.xo

Unread postby MrsMcCartney.xo » September 20th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Hey Dominique :)

I'm in the same boat at you i just signed up last night for the Event & Wedding Planning, Event Decor, Destination Wedding, and Luxury Wedding & Event Planning.

I'm also planning my own wedding right now and ive fallen in love with all the planning. I started to realize ive actually done all the planning for family trips or camping trips all that kind of stuff and have loved doing it.

So it seem that it has been a calling just took me planning my own wedding to make me realize that i love doing it!

good luck with planning your wedding as well and i hope your having as much fun with it as i am, maybe we can help each other out on the new journey for both of us :D

My Names Elisha by the way :)
ATOUCHOFNEVAEH

Unread postby ATOUCHOFNEVAEH » September 24th, 2016, 6:00 am

Hi Dominique,
Congratulations on your engagement and good luck planning your wedding. My name is Tessa and im new to this course too you are not alone. :D
Hannakn

Unread postby Hannakn » September 26th, 2016, 8:32 am

New to this as well. I am a licensed funeral director and am taking event and wedding planning classes now! Very excited to start
pepsigirl9

Unread postby pepsigirl9 » September 26th, 2016, 3:59 pm

Im new as well. only signed up tonight. Although i was a chef catering for all events upto 1000, and was involved in planning, i am now classed as disabled and unable to cook etc. Therefore looking more into the planning side and prehaps start my own business.
WhitneyM

Unread postby WhitneyM » September 27th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Hey there everyone,

I just signed up today for the event and wedding planning, decor planning, and the luxury event and wedding planning. I am also new to event planning & wedding planning even though I love to plan already and have helped out in many events and some weddings already but thought this would be a great opportunity to pursue my passion, create friendships and get professional experience on event and wedding planning.

I look forward to chatting with some of you, and don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions or comments.

Thanks,

Whitney.
DJPetithomme

Unread postby DJPetithomme » September 27th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Hi Dominique think you will do fine just take your time ask for help I signed up 2 years ago and got into a bad car accident. So now I'm back here doing what I love to do . Plan and help others with there special day .
Aimee.Dunn

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » December 14th, 2016, 4:17 am

Hey!

Has anyone started their luxury wedding planning course?

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”