Job Opportunities?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
kayla
Event Planner

Job Opportunities?

Unread post by kayla »

Hi there,

My name is Kayla and just finished Unit A! I'm about to start Unit B and very excited!

I would love to get started in the field right away to gain experience. Has anyone found a job in the field with just this certification?

I'm just curious to see how soon I can start with a company before thinking about opening my own business.

Thanks!

Kayla
Last edited by kayla on September 4th, 2012, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WP5111
Event Planner

Re: Job Opportunities

Unread post by WP5111 »

Hello kayla, I just finished unit A and turn in my asignments, even tho i havent gotten my texts for unit A. 'mI one question from finishing Unit 2 and certainly dont have my texts. Because its exciting and something i love to do it easy to study read and aply what you already know. What you can be doing is start looking online and prices things. That way some things you will not have to resource out. More money in your pocket. my email is torsonyamorgan@yahoo.com ;)
miso
Event Planner

Re: Job Opportunities?

Unread post by miso »

Hi Kayla, just submitted my unit A yesterday.nice to hear from someone doing the same unit,
kayla
Event Planner

Unread post by kayla »

:) I'm looking over B1...looks tricky.
miso
Event Planner

Unread post by miso »

yes looks tricky but very interesting. am on B2 now !!!!!
EP8727
Event Planner

Unread post by EP8727 »

did u recieve your package before you finshed your unitA i was just wandering almost done with unit A but i havent got my package yet tomorrow i will.
kayla
Event Planner

Unread post by kayla »

I Started Unit A after I got my package, but you can start it before you get your materials because its on the computer as well.
EP8727
Event Planner

Unread post by EP8727 »

i got most of it done besides two which is bueniess plan and a2 i can't get classroom seating answer then i will be done with unit a after them two are done.sorry for the type hoe