New Student!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Colayne

New Student!

Unread postby Colayne » October 6th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I just enrolled in the Event and Wedding Planning course a few days ago. I am really excited to start a new career. I had been considering this course for 4 years now, and finally decided to take the leap.

This comes at a great time because I just got laid off from my job today. I was not expecting that, but I see it as a blessing in disguise. Everything happens for a reason, and since I have more time on my hands now ;) I can give this course my full attention.

Wishing everyone much success in this course and beyond! :D
Remi

Re: New Student!

Unread postby Remi » October 11th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Hi everyone here,

I enrolled last week in the Event and Wedding planning course and received the materials 2 days ago .. I am really excited to learn something will give me a chance to enhance my skills and use it in a new career the way of loving doing my job extremely ;)

however, its a challenge for me to find a time after my long duty which is 10 hrs - five days a week .. its really hard and I need to set a schedule to manage my time !

wishing all a lot of luck
Colayne

Unread postby Colayne » November 3rd, 2016, 11:43 pm

Welcome Remi! How are you liking the course so far?

I just received my grade for the first unit and I got an A+! That was just the encouragement I needed. It took me just about the whole month of October to complete the first unit because I've been working my last 30 days at my job and tomorrow is my last day due to corporate lay offs. So, being enrolled in the course at this time has been a bitter/sweet transition. I'm excited about the next unit!

I hope you are enjoying the course too! :D
Remi

Unread postby Remi » March 19th, 2017, 1:44 pm

B R A V O .. good job Colayne.. I wish If I can be on track but i am way far of completing Unit A yet .. I will do my best to be on track and study hard ,, thanks for sharing :) this is will encourage me to move faster. :)
knjeffs78

Unread postby knjeffs78 » March 27th, 2017, 7:57 pm

Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you all. I just enrolled in the Event and Wedding courses. Today is my first day and I'm quite excited to be here. I have always had a passion for decorating and things of that nature so I felt that this would be a great experience for me. I would also like to wish everyone the best on their journey.

Good luck!
tejutebepah

Unread postby tejutebepah » April 17th, 2017, 3:32 pm

Thanks Colayne, am encouraged! I enrolled over a year ago and haven't completed my assignments. I hope to give it a great start by God's grace. I want to be an A+ student like you. Thank.
mariposaluv88

Unread postby mariposaluv88 » April 18th, 2017, 10:33 pm

Hey everyone,

My name is Janesha. I just enrolled into the QC Event Planning School today and I am very excited to start my career in event planning. I am looking forward to meeting different people and getting to know you all your experiences here at QC. I wish you all the best and I hope to learn from you all.

:) Nice to meet you all.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”