Luxury Event and Wedding Planning

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Aimee.Dunn

Luxury Event and Wedding Planning

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » December 5th, 2016, 11:20 am

I've just started my Luxury Wedding Course and would love to connect with any other students doing the same course!

Aimee
TsPooh

Re: Luxury Event and Wedding Planning

Unread postby TsPooh » December 27th, 2016, 10:36 am

I am about to start mine and already have a problem, and the school was no help. The only versions of Adobe that I have on my two devices (an all-in-one computer in my office and my Surface Pro) only OPENS the assignment PDFs. I cannot type in them. So, on my Surface Pro, I added the Adobe app and I could type information in, and I even saved the thing, but when I reopen it, what I typed in was gone! (Luckily I am not really doing the assignments but only typed in my name and student number).

Does anyone know what version of Adobe I need so that I can 1) type in the fields AND save the document and 2) convert PDF files to JPG files? (I used to be able to do this at my job when I worked, but I don't remember what version of Adobe it was.)

Thanks!
Aimee.Dunn

Re: Luxury Event and Wedding Planning

Unread postby Aimee.Dunn » December 28th, 2016, 4:04 am

Heyyaa,

What I've been doing is converting the files to Microsoft word via or any other converters I find on chrome.

Hope this helps!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”