Hey Everyone !!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Dzenana.Heldic

Hey Everyone !!

Unread postby Dzenana.Heldic » April 19th, 2017, 11:32 pm

Hello everyone !

just wanted to say a quick hello! I am supposed to receive my study materials tomorrow, and I am so excited. I am a mom of three small boys, and I have a degree in Anthropology. I have always loved decorating and organizing. I thought long and hard about what would make me happy as far as job wise. Then I went to a friends wedding. She is a close friend, and she was so stressed while planning it. She brought her finance over here from Europe so on top of the paper work, having to work full time, and she found out she was pregnant, it was really hard to plan an event. I realized that I want to be able to help ease that burden and let brides, grooms, and families stress less and enjoy the event more. I guess this is true of all events. I think even though the job is demanding and probably quite stressful at times, I believe that it will make me happy. Also I hope it will allow for a decent income.

Why are you guys taking this course? What are your plans? I am just trying to get others insight, and hopefully some helpful advice. :D
Jahmelia

Re: Hey Everyone !!

Unread postby Jahmelia » May 2nd, 2017, 9:55 am

Hi I started sometime in March. I love it so far. I am already on Unit E of the Event&Wedding Planning Course. I have received 3 A+ and one A so far. A little of advice, be as detailed as possible, it will get you far in the units. The units really make you think and bring out your creativity. Im taking this course because throughout my life i have always dreamed of different careers but never seemed to be satisfied with what i had chosen except for this! I want to own my own venue and bridal boutique. So good luck on your courses and future endevors!!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”