Back on track After some self-doubt

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
woot

Back on track After some self-doubt

Unread postby woot » June 14th, 2017, 8:51 am

I have been inactive for a couple of months. I became somewhat overwhelmed by the idea of launching a business in the Vancouver Canada region. There are not just a few Wedding and Event Planning businesses here run by people with many years of experience.
But I have recently started to use the course material as a way of building my list of contacts and make people I know aware of the fact that I am doing this course.
Today I went one step further and posted on my Facebook page that I am in QC Event Management courses and available to assist with planning and or implementing any upcoming events. I realized that I don't have to give up my job to do this. As it is night time work I can work around my schedule.
:)
jaxonmonet

Re: Back on track After some self-doubt

Unread postby jaxonmonet » June 14th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Back after a break too! I had some doubts about Event Planning as well as some personal things that needed some resolution. Welcome back and congrats on the facebook move! I know it can be daunting cause it's out there for everyone to see and you feel like everyone is watching to see if you succeed or fail in this new endeavor, but the time you took to make the decision ensures that you're doing what's right for you!
welcome back! :D

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”