short term plan

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Remi

short term plan

Unread postby Remi » June 28th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Hello all,

I need an advice from those people who have been completed unit A in Event and wedding planning course and how is doing well in the learning processing. As I am an employee in 5 working days for 10 hrs! how can I manage my time and put a proper schedule to complete the first unit? however, I enrolled last year but could not finish the very first unit yet :( I am so disappointed! 8-)
Abbey

Re: short term plan

Unread postby Abbey » June 28th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Don't give up! The assignments aren't very hard at all, but they are time consuming for sure. Just take it one assignment at a time and work through it! Set aside some designated time to work on assignments, even if it is just a couple of them. Bring your assignments with you to work to work on during breaks. Work for a couple hours on days off. You can find the time if you put your mind to it! Hope this helps. :)
Remi

Re: short term plan

Unread postby Remi » June 29th, 2017, 1:50 am

Thank you Abbey, I will take your tips into consideration .. you encouraged me to try harder on managing my time better .. :)

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”