Trouble Staying on Track

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Holte4356Mikayla

Trouble Staying on Track

Unread postby Holte4356Mikayla » November 22nd, 2017, 7:30 pm

Has anyone else had trouble working on the school work on a day to day basis? I find it hard to do my school work, job and all of my volunteering. Any suggestions on how to get back on track?
MarissaB.

Re: Trouble Staying on Track

Unread postby MarissaB. » November 27th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Hi! :) I find it really hard to with a full time job and the small events I do here, and there. What I do is carry my school work with me everywhere I go. That way anytime I find myself with "spare" time I can pull out one of my work books and do an assignment, or at least begin working on any research that I have to do for an assignment. Before I know it I will have almost all assignments from one unit done. It helps to keep your work books with where ever you, because it is like they say, "out of sight, out of mind." If I find myself with enough time to scroll through Facebook, I have enough time to research vendors for my assignment.

Hope this helps!
Holte4356Mikayla

Unread postby Holte4356Mikayla » December 12th, 2017, 5:11 pm

Thank you so much. This really does help.
jaxonmonet

Unread postby jaxonmonet » December 18th, 2017, 1:40 pm

I honestly, have the same issue.
Life happens right in front of you everyday and it's really easy to just never bring up the site, and keep procrastinating.

email me, if you need a study-buddy of sorts!
Jacquie.monet@gmail.com
CRevander

Unread postby CRevander » January 14th, 2018, 10:38 am

I am having the same issue. It is so hard to stay on track and even though this course allows you to go at your own pace I still feel like I am falling behind and is taking way too long to finish things up. I have been on unit A for way too long in my opinion.

Where are you in your coursework?

Christina :)

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”