need advice

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
dealswells
Event Planner

need advice

Unread postby dealswells » October 9th, 2012, 2:49 pm

Hello everyone, i am kind of half way through with school, but i am kind of a little scared, i love everything about the cource but when i finish and on my own i wonder if i can do it , even though i do catering i am scared of the mean and difficult clients lol, but i know i can do it i hope the school helps with this.
sofis
Event Planner

Re: need advice

Unread postby sofis » October 17th, 2012, 11:57 am

Hi

You can email your QC tutor for some advice on how to deal with 'mean' clients.

Just stay confident and remain professional. Once you start off, you'll begin to enjoy putting your knowledge into practice and soon you'll learn how to deal with difficult clients.

Good Luck
Sofis
dealswells
Event Planner

Unread postby dealswells » October 21st, 2012, 4:50 pm

thank you sofis, i am soo excited, i can't wait , i can't wait.
KWalker
Event Planner

Unread postby KWalker » October 23rd, 2012, 11:26 am

I am about to submit my last unit and have felt this same way (more than once). Just remember why you started these courses in the first place and hopefully that will bring the excitement back. When we come across those not so nice clients, just remember that you are the professional and you have been equipped with appropriate skills! I'm not sure which unit this is, but there are a few assignments with scenarios that you have to come up with a plan of action, so this could be helpful.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”