New Student - Do we wait for our grades before continuing?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Soula

New Student - Do we wait for our grades before continuing?

Unread postby Soula » February 2nd, 2018, 10:40 am

Hello Everyone,

I just started the Event & Wedding planning course and I want to give myself a good 6 hours of work during the weekends but I was wondering if I should wait before submitting multiple assignments and see what the grades/comments are for each one first?

I am so excited to be in this and want to devote myself to studying and getting my work done but if one assignment corresponds to another I don't want to get too ahead that it effects the stages of learning this course.

Any advice?
CassandraJay

Re: New Student - Do we wait for our grades before continuing?

Unread postby CassandraJay » February 9th, 2018, 4:29 pm

Congrats on taking the plunge!

So you can only submit one UNIT at a time but all ASSIGNMENTS for the UNIT must be submitted together. You get a voice recording going over each ASSIGNMENT back and a over UNIT mark. Only once you received that unit mark can you submit another UNIT (again all assignments must be submitted at the same time in that unit)

Does that make sense?
Soula

Unread postby Soula » February 12th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Thank you CassandraJay! I am really excited to get more involved with this, having a little trouble with figuring out how to contact venues to ask for their pricing though.. not really sure what to say, not sure if you can help with me that but if you can throw me some pointers that would be immensely appreciated. (Assignment A5)

Thank you as well for answering my post! it makes perfect sense, I wasn't sure if we submitted one and waited for a grade but I understand now it's the whole Unit A first before I can proceed to the Unit B :)
Paradise

Unread postby Paradise » February 21st, 2018, 12:41 pm

After I have submitted my completed Unit, I start working on the assignments in my next unit while waiting on my grade.

For example, I have just completed all the assignments under Unit D, once I was satisfied with my work, I uploaded each assignment as instructed and then I submitted Unit D.

Once you submit the unit, you can not undo it.

Although, I have started working on Unit E, I am not able to upload any of the assignments until my mentor has "opened up" Unit E; and when that happens , that means my mentor is satisfied with my previous work and I can continue through the process. :)
Tjc27273

Unread postby Tjc27273 » February 22nd, 2018, 2:32 am

Thats A Very Good Question, I Would Like To Know The Answer Also.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”