Hi everyone :)

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Minininja19

Hi everyone :)

Unread postby Minininja19 » February 23rd, 2018, 1:29 pm

Hello,

I'm very new to the Wedding and Event planning course and I'm really starting to have some self doubt because I feel like I'm not learning the way I should be. I also feel like nothing is sticking in my head like I've read three books and have done two assignments in unit A and none of the information is there. Maybe it's because I'm not really into the corporate event portion of the course because that is what I'm learning right now. I'm just wondering if anyone went thought this or if its just me. Some advice or just to talk to someone would be great right now.

Thanks everyone.
TMCoffey18

Re: Hi everyone :)

Unread postby TMCoffey18 » February 24th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Hi.
You are not alone. I have read and taken notes on the first 3 books. I have reread and highlighted. I had no problem with the first 3 assignments. But honestly, if you asked me what I just read, I couldn't tell you. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. But I think it's that book 1 talks a little bit about everything. Then the others start to break it down. Also, there is so much stuff we should remember or I think I need to know right now, my brain is trying to do too much at once.

Taylor
Minininja19

Unread postby Minininja19 » March 16th, 2018, 1:45 pm

I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone in this one. I'm with you all the way because I've read the first three books and did the first to assignments then I was went to read the next book, and I was just like yeah maybe not right now and I just keep putting it off. I'm hoping that once I start to read and do the assignments on actual events it will be a lot easier for me to just keep up with it.

-Chelsea
Nik.Dunn

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » March 17th, 2018, 10:36 am

Hey!

You're definietly not alone! I feel the same way. I think for me it's because I just want to plan weddings and parties not corporate events. I'm struggling with Assignment A4 because of this.
- Nik<3

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”