Need help on assignment B1 please!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Dezaree

Need help on assignment B1 please!

Unread postby Dezaree » April 11th, 2018, 3:31 am

On the B1 assignment in the event and wedding planning course, it is asking me to go on the internet and find two pictures of possible invitations for the 60 yr old birthday for her husband who likes hiking, skiing, and golf. His wife doesn't want the wedding themed though. I can't find a good card idea. Online the examples are only black and gold or chalk styled or they say to drink, eat, and stay young.
Should I use these? They are nice but not exactly what she asking for. What do I do?? If this were my client I would just customize it so I wouldn't have this problem.
sugarplumped

Re: Need help on assignment B1 please!

Unread postby sugarplumped » April 16th, 2018, 2:37 pm

To broaden your horizons a bit, I've brainstormed some more possible ideas as to what might suit Mrs. Jones' needs. (I definitely see what you mean about all the black and gold, YAWN!)
(Also I was thinking about just creating my own invitations for this assignment as well so I'm going to ask a tutor if its okay because copying and pasting really isn't fulfilling for me lol)
-outdoorsy-type invites (maybe a landscape photo of a dark green forest with golden font)
-Cheers to 60 years
-A vintage looking invitation from the decade he was born? (late 1950's early 1960's)
Hope this helps! I'm on the same assignment. Good luck!
Dezaree

Re: Need help on assignment B1 please!

Unread postby Dezaree » April 29th, 2018, 12:48 am

Hey thank you for your response! I agree that just copy and paste seems lame.
Did you ever ask that tutor if you could make your own invitations? And did she answer?

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”