Event and Wedding Planning- A5

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Shai

Event and Wedding Planning- A5

Unread postby Shai » April 18th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Random: OMG :shock: :shock: just finished with A5 and it took the longest. Maybe because I went to great detail and now I'm wondering if I went overboard. I called various venues and acted as though I was planning an event. It just took a lot of time. Did anyone give great detail or just provide the names, websites, and prices listed on websites?
sugarplumped

Re: Event and Wedding Planning- A5

Unread postby sugarplumped » April 19th, 2018, 5:12 pm

I feel like I went waaay overboard with the detail on this assignment honestly... I haven't gotten my mark back yet so I'm still super nervous for what my tutor is going to say about it. alas, I feel like its better to be insightful rather than not provide enough information at all soooo idk :lol:
Nik.Dunn

Re: Event and Wedding Planning- A5

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » April 23rd, 2018, 3:45 pm

I'm currently working on this now. I have been for the past couple of weeks honestly :lol: . I've contacted all vendors telling them I was a student and I was gathering information and they were more than generous to provide all information as well as some evening able to meet up and get a great start on building a business relationship for the future. I'm providing a great deal of information on most vendors that i collected, some not so much (I'm worried about that part). Goodluck!
- Nik<3

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”