Anyone working on a BUSNIESS PLAN?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
a.rippel

Anyone working on a BUSNIESS PLAN?

Unread postby a.rippel » May 27th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Hey all!

I finished my events and wedding, and decor courses and I started thinking of writing a business plan... and I'm so overwhelmed to the point I don't even know where to begin! Anyone have any advice or pointers? Would be so much appreciated!

HAPPY STUDY AND PLANNING!!! :D
KeiaW

Re: Anyone working on a BUSNIESS PLAN?

Unread postby KeiaW » May 28th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Hi my name is Lekeiya or Keia for short. =) I haven’t not finish my classes but I am slowly getting my vendors together but have not made any contact with them that way when I am ready I will began to meet the vendors and decide who I want to use. This will make it easier for me when my bride come to plan her wedding. This is my idea of getting a business together, making sure I know my colors well,understanding different type of themes and working with budget. Getting a website up will help as well along with Facebook and Instagram to attract customers. QC even has a business course which I am thinking of taking as well as understanding event law to avoid any problems. I even heard some people offer their service for free to get started or using family and friend to help get started. Those are some of my ideas and thoughts lol.
a.rippel

Re: Anyone working on a BUSNIESS PLAN?

Unread postby a.rippel » May 29th, 2018, 10:17 pm

Thanks. I am taking that course actually, just submitted unit A. I think it will be worth it, it's making me think of things I haven't before. And that's a great idea to get vendors together. I am currently planning my nephews wedding, and I plan my daughter's and my great nephews birthdays, they are both 2. But their friends see their parties, and once they are older, the other parents will see them too! Right now I just use facebook, and very little twitter. I also have a friend launching a photography business, so we are bouncing off each other with referring each other!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”