Course Order

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
AshleyO

Course Order

Unread postby AshleyO » May 30th, 2018, 1:10 pm

Hi, all! I just started the program and I'm enrolled in several classes: Event and Wedding Planning, Event Decor, Luxury Events, and Destination Weddings. Does anyone know if there is a specific order or if I should try to do more than one at a time? Thanks for any tips or advice you have!
KeiaW

Re: Course Order

Unread postby KeiaW » May 31st, 2018, 10:28 pm

Hi, I am Keia and I have just enrolled as well. I just going to do one course at a time, I decide to do the Event and Wedding planning course first since it was the first one listed under the assignment worksheet. I am glad I decided to do that first since it is a nice introduction to events and wedding industry. I have already finish A1 and A2, I also follow the course guide for help as well. :)
MichelleK

Unread postby MichelleK » June 14th, 2018, 10:31 am

I am also wrestling with the same question...any other input on this subject would be GREAT!! Thanks
RachelleAtkinson

Unread postby RachelleAtkinson » June 20th, 2018, 9:55 pm

My understanding from the start was that Event and Wedding Planning and then Event Decor were the ones you needed to complete first as prerequisites to doing the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning and also Destination Weddings.
This is the way I have been doing it (aside from side tracking and completing the Travel and Tourism +GDS course, lol)

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”