Luxury Wedding & Event Planning A7 Help.

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Nik.Dunn

Luxury Wedding & Event Planning A7 Help.

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » January 20th, 2019, 8:36 am

Hi All,

So I know this is a weird question to ask help on, but I'm stuck unfortunately. I'm working on Luxury Wedding & Event Planning and I'm stuck on A7, Planning Corporate Luxury Events. I don't know if I'm stuck because I don't understand it or if I'm just overthinking it. I reread the book and re-watched all the videos, and I'm just not getting it. :?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks! :D
- Nik<3
Soula

Re: Luxury Wedding & Event Planning A7 Help.

Unread postby Soula » February 17th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Hi Nikki,

I hope you are still not stuck on that one assignment, however, if you are you basically just need to find 5 things that make a luxury corporate meeting different from a regular one.

For example a regular meeting would be held in the companies conference room, they will serve you coffee and if you are a big client you might get some finger food to snack on. A luxury meeting would be held more out of the office like at Mont-Tremblant (in Quebec) where there will be personalized stationary and the top of the line coffee being served. It would also be catered with sandwiches and what not, there will be gifts for everyone to take home after the meeting so they can remember the meeting in a positive way and the gifts could be spa treatments or tee time at a golfing resort or wtv.

They want you to find key things that makes a luxury meeting stand out, for the example above I mentioned location, food and gifts.

(don't worry if you are still stuck btw, I have been stuck of D6 of the Luxury Event & Wedding course for weeks because my brain doesn't want to think)
Nik.Dunn

Re: Luxury Wedding & Event Planning A7 Help.

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » February 18th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Thank you !! I guess I definitely was overthinking it!
- Nik<3

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”