Hi, quick question how do you time manage your studies?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
LameesShousha

Hi, quick question how do you time manage your studies?

Unread postby LameesShousha » February 2nd, 2019, 12:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I need to ask how do you time manage your studies as i'm finding quite a hard time and struggling with it so any advice will be extremely helpful!

Thank you.
Have a great day!
:D
B.

Re: Hi, quick question how do you time manage your studies?

Unread postby B. » February 2nd, 2019, 4:05 pm

Personally, I read one book each day Monday through Friday or if I have two really short books I read both of those in one day and then I do my school work/assignments on Saturdays and send them in. I give myself a break on Sundays and then repeat the process. If I have a really long book then I try and break it down instead of reading it all in one day as I work long hours during the week, so if that's the case I give myself two weeks to finish the section instead of one but I usually finish the section before my two weeks are up. Give yourself a goal date or month that you want to finish your course by, but don't beat yourself up if you don't finish by then as it's just a way to push yourself to meet your goal. Make sure it's a reasonable date though. Good luck with your studies ! c:
LameesShousha

Unread postby LameesShousha » February 3rd, 2019, 7:57 am

Thanks, B! This really helps, good luck with your studies! :D
B.

Unread postby B. » February 3rd, 2019, 1:31 pm

Thank you, glad I could help! c:
CCP

Unread postby CCP » February 6th, 2019, 8:10 pm

I normally try to study or complete assignments at the same time each day. This allows me time to catch up on reading and class assignments,
chelseac

Unread postby chelseac » February 6th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Hi! I work 4 days out of the week so I do school on my days off. I will get up early and go to a cafe to get work done I'll read my books and take notes as I read and when I completed the book and notes i'll work on the assignment. I just started the course and so far its been working great, I've completed unit A in 5 days. I find I get more motivated when I go out somewhere to get my school work done, when I'm home I just put it off or find other things to do.

Hope everything goes well for you!
Good Luck!
- Chelsea :)
Jjones21

Unread postby Jjones21 » February 13th, 2019, 9:04 am

I work fulltime Mon-Fri, I make "school" nights for myself, depending on what I have going on in the week, but generally I do 2 evenings through the week (usually tues & wed) and then do some on Saturday. I have set my goals to complete a unit every 2 weeks. If I have too much going on, then I won't beat myself up if it takes me longer. but so far, it's working for me. You just have to make it a priority and stick with it.
CCP

Unread postby CCP » February 13th, 2019, 2:03 pm

I wish I had the time to go somewhere else to study and do my school work. I work 5 days a week and is always on call for my job. This makes it extremely difficult to get my school work done. So i have to set a schedule for each day.

CCP

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”