Grading

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
chelseac

Grading

Unread postby chelseac » February 6th, 2019, 9:21 pm

Hey guys! I'm a new student and I just completed Unit A for event and wedding planning. just wondering are the tutors hard graders? Whats the grading style like?

Thanks! :)
CCP

Re: Grading

Unread postby CCP » February 9th, 2019, 10:03 pm

I'm a new student also. I have only completed the first unit and I am also waiting on a grade. Does anyone know if they grade each unit weekly or do they wait until you have all units for that section completed?

Wish you luck! :D
chelseac

Unread postby chelseac » February 10th, 2019, 9:43 am

I read it takes 5 business days for them to correct a unit. They recommend that you don't move on to the next unit until your tutor gets back to you because what she has to say might be useful in the next unit!
MAM

Unread postby MAM » February 12th, 2019, 8:34 am

I finished my final unit and not only did it take 3 weeks to hear anything but my tutor said she forgot to send it to me after I called a few times. What's also strange is the fact that I passed the course 1/18/2019 and was told my certificate would be sent out to give it 2 weeks and as of today I'm still waiting on my certificate which I was told after I called 2/08/209 was sent out 3 weeks ago....Is this the norm for receiving a grade /certificate?

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”