How long does it really take to receive a certificate.?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
MAM

How long does it really take to receive a certificate.?

Unread postby MAM » February 12th, 2019, 8:42 am

I finished my final unit and not only did it take 3 weeks to hear anything but my tutor said she forgot to send it to me after I called a few times. What's also strange is the fact that I passed the course 1/18/2019 and was told my certificate would be sent out, to give it 2 weeks.As of today I'm still waiting on my certificate which I was told after I called 2/08/209 was sent out 3 weeks ago.Is this the norm for receiving a grade /certificate? :?
Dee90

Re: How long does it really take to receive a certificate.?

Unread postby Dee90 » February 18th, 2019, 11:31 pm

Just curious, did you happen to receive your certificate as yet? I'm still also waiting on mine & its been a while now. :?
CCP

Unread postby CCP » February 25th, 2019, 10:23 am

I'm still in the beginning stage but out of curiosity, how long did it take for you to complete the courses?

Thanks
CCP
Dee90

Unread postby Dee90 » March 2nd, 2019, 11:50 am

Well for the Event & Wedding Planning course it took me about 5 months to complete the entire course. I could have completed it in 4, but the holidays took away much of my time. But it all depends on the time you have and your work ethics to self studying.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”