E&W Planning E4 Help.

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Nik.Dunn

E&W Planning E4 Help.

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » July 11th, 2019, 2:43 pm

I'm struggling with the E4 assignment, where the bride-to-be's parents are throwing an engagement party.

I'm currently working the angle of the venue being a dinner cruise, 3-4hrs max, food included, drinks are a bit extra.

I guess the part I'm struggling with is the decorations/theme/mood, and the entertainment. I found that one of the cruises I'm looking into has an on-board DJ for an extra cost as well.

I feel like I'm overthinking it. Would playing games be a form of entertainment? And is hiring a Photographer part of the planning? Would the decorations be the views of the river and the ship itself? Do I need centerpieces? :shock:

Any help would be appreciated :) !
- Nik<3
Sankofa

Re: E&W Planning E4 Help.

Unread postby Sankofa » July 22nd, 2019, 9:50 pm

Just off the subject for a moment, if I can. How do you submit the assignments?
Nik.Dunn

Re: E&W Planning E4 Help.

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » July 25th, 2019, 11:38 am

Hey Sankofa,

So when you log into the schools student portal, click on "My Assignments" on the menu bar. It will drop down, once it drops down, click on "Submit/Review Assignments". Once that page opens up, click on the assignment/unit (start your next unit) you're working/worked on. Before you do that you should have saved the unit on your desktop or a file on your desktop (I do folders because I don't like "clutter" on my desktop, and I have a bit of OCD lol). Once you click Start your next unit, the page will open, when it opens click "Choose File" and then choose your file (assignment), once you click your file (assignment) click "Upload". Once ALL your assignments are uploaded click "Submit Unit", and your unit assignments are uploaded and ready to be graded!

I know this was a lot of information in a small paragraph, I tried to condense it but have the information you needed at the same time.
- Nik<3

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”