Event Planner Certification

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
MAmbers
Event Planner

Event Planner Certification

Unread postby MAmbers » November 25th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Who is enrolled in the Event Planner Certification Program?
Do you have your own company yet?
How long have you been doing Event Planning?
Where are you located?
Sonia R
Event Planner

Re: Event Planner Certification

Unread postby Sonia R » November 26th, 2012, 6:57 pm

Hi There,

I am enrolled in the Event Planning certification program. I just finished and will be getting my certification. I am about to start my own company. I have been doing events for 4 years now. I am located in Atlanta, GA
EventsbyTiffanyHenry
Event Planner

Unread postby EventsbyTiffanyHenry » December 10th, 2012, 7:50 pm

I have one more Unit to go and I will receive my certification. Yes I do have my own company (Events by Tiffany Henry). I have been doing event planning for about 15 years, but just decided this year to do it as a business.
kamwaiters27
Event Planner

Unread postby kamwaiters27 » December 10th, 2012, 8:06 pm

Hi, I am enrolled in the Event and Wedding Planning Certification Program. I have been doing event on and off for about 7 years now. I decided to enroll in the course because I plan to start a business. I am really excited and eager aboutmy new endeavor. I am located in Bay Area and Central Valley, CA.
Purple Management
Event Planner

Unread postby Purple Management » December 11th, 2012, 5:29 am

Hi All,

I just enrolled on the Event and Wedding Planning Certification. I am finding the course really good and very exciting. I have been doing events on and off for 10 years i have opened a small events company before but things happened and i lost confidence but when you are destined to do something nothing can hold you back so here i am am again to fulfill my destiny.

How did you all find the course? and how long did it take you to finish? I feel more confident gaining a certification in Evnet planning i feel thats the final nail i needed to succeed in this business gaining knowledge from professionals i find it worth while.

I love your website@ Events By Tiffany Henry it gives me pleaseure to see you actualising your dreams and can not wait to do the same. Very exciting times.

Nice to meet you all.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”