Just Enrolled :)

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Jenna.R

Just Enrolled :)

Unread postby Jenna.R » November 19th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Hi there!
My name is Jenna and I just began the Event & Wedding Planning and Event Decor courses. I am so excited to start this new step!
For those of you who are stil proceeding through the program or who have graduated, what do you wish you knew at this point in your career journey? I would love to hear your stories or any tips.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
KeiaW

Re: Just Enrolled :)

Unread postby KeiaW » November 21st, 2019, 2:05 am

Hi! My name is Lekeiya or Keia for short I finish my event and wedding planning course this summer. I am now working on event decor. I think I struggle with finding motivation and making sure I finish it. I kinda struggle more than I need to... This student forum isnt like a facebook group so don't except to get lots of reply. I find it sad looking back at old discussion post and no reply at all. I try my best to come back on here after a couple day maybe a week and answer a few if I can or feel like its too late or maybe somebody need to hear. Congratulation on enrolling! If you ever need some help I be happy to help.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”